The following preview is for your eyes only. Crawfish Games is launching a Spec Op game based on the novel by Tom Clancy for GAME BOY COLOR in conjunction with Red Storm.
1. First Objective: The release date of Rainbow Six for Game Boy Color is unknown at this present time.
2. The Game is Game Boy Color compatible and is rumoured to also be backwards compatible with previous Game Boy incarnations.
3. The game is said to follow the plot of the book and PC game to a tee. And also includes "Plan, First Person, and Top down" views of play. Expect to see simulation and RPG aspects in the game.
4. There are very few screenshots and little details of the thing. Here... look at the game shots. Many people died to bring you these screenshots.
The game looks tiny here.. That's a bit sad.. maybe this is the "Plan" view? The game looks to be a bit like James Bond 007 for Game Boy. There seem to be weapons in the game.. I hope that the names are accurate. That would be nice. This shot looks like it shows an embassy. A bit like Mission Impossible?
The game does look very tiny.. I hope that the game doesn't keep in this direction... that would suck royally. You can hardly see the character.. :(
5. This preview was done by Philip Andrew Wesley, 1999.
6. Despite the name; the game is about espionage; not the Village People.
7. CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE PREVIEWS INDEX.